Sunday 25.08.2019 at 14.00
Within the framework of the exhibition: Arcipelago Bert Theis :
Guided tour with Nora Blaise, niece of the artist
On the occasion of the retrospective exhibition dedicated to Luxembourg artist Bert Theis at Mudam, we invite you to discover rarely seen works by the artist in different corners of Luxembourg.
During this half-day guided tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the following works and stages:
- The exhibition Bert Theis. Building Philosophy – Cultivating Utopia at Mudam
- Safe & Sorry Pavilion at Place de l’Europe in Kirchberg
- Infernal Paradise, permanent installation for a private house in Luxembourg City
- Casa do Baile allongada, permanent installation for a private house in Esch-sur-Alzette
- Philosophical Platform, Place des Hauts Fourneaux in Esch/Belval
The group will be accompanied and guided by Nora Blaise, niece of the artist and student in cultural mediation.
- Fee: 20 Eur
- Max. 15 participants
- Meeting Point: Mudam Lobby
- By booking only
- A bus will be organized on this occasion.