Two-days drawing workshop)
Workshop for adults | How to draw (For advanced learner)
- Thursday 19.11.2020 at 5.30 p.m. (1/2)
- Saturday 21.11.2020 at 2.30 p.m. (2/2)
The drawing workshop HOW TO DRAW are accessible to everyone as from the age of 16.
Accompanied by the artist Pit Molling, you will discover the museum's collection followed by an analysis of the art works on display.
You will be introduced to the basics of drawing, as well as you can refine your technique by attending workshops in two sessions.
- Duration: 2 hours (first session) - 3 hours (second session)
- Language: EN | FR | DE | LU
- Tariff : 16 Eur (for both sessions)
T.: 47.93.30-214 / E.: firstname.lastname@example.org